Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Thursday 3 November 2011

KIM KARDASHIAN 'UNFOLLOWED' KRIS HUMPHRIES

The 31-year-old beauty - who announced she was splitting from her husband of 72 days on Monday (October 31, 2011) - has removed her estranged spouse from the list of 152 people she follows on the social networking site, on which she has nearly 11 million followers.

However, sports star Kris - who only has 659,000 followers on the site - continues to follow Kim, in addition to her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, and her mother Kris Jenner.

Since announcing their split earlier this week, Kris has remained largely silent on the issue, only releasing one statement saying he is ''devastated''.

However, ''Keeping up with the Kardashians'' star Kim has been more vocal, writing on her official website she did not marry Kris just for the sake of a TV show.

She said: ''first and foremost, I married for love. I can't believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!''

''I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it's who I am!''

Source: BANG Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer