Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Saturday 17 September 2011

Nas Birthday Celebration With Jay-Z, Ne-YO, AZ And Carmelo Anthony

Queens rapper Nas decided to celebrate his birthday in style after all with a few close friends last night in New York City. The prolific MC turned 38th years old yesterday and fellow rapper Jay-Z, AZ, DJ Khaled, Ne-YO, model Tyson Beckford and New York Knicks star guard Carmelo Anthony were all on hand to wish the birthday boy well wishes.
"The illest thing about that is, I got a birthday coming up and I was thinking do I want to go out and celebrate or do I want to just chill at home" Nas revealed to Huffington Post writer Brennan Williams. "And if I celebrate, what kind of celebration? Party, dinner, what are we doing? So I was kind of thinking about if I did go out on my birthday how to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer